EIRMA invites the BiR&D members to participate to a webinar with Luke Collins, EIRMA’s representative on the Project Consortium Board of ATTRACT.
The webinar will take place on Monday 24 September 2018 from 12 to 1:30PM.
The ATTRACT initiative aims to promote the development of breakthrough innovations in detection and imaging, by supporting the best ideas from Europe’s industrial base and its cohort of research infrastructure organisations.
ATTRACT will fund 170 year-long projects with €100,000 each.
This webinar will explain:
- the rationale for ATTRACT,
- the kinds of projects it wants to fund,
- the consortium criteria for project teams,
- the assessment criteria for applications,
- the timescales,
- the required deliverables.
The ATTRACT Open Call is open now and closes at the end of October.
More info on https://attract-eu.com/